OptiPure offers a wide range of water filter systems with different treatment technologies which provide the flexibility to meet any foodservice water treatment application requirement.
This is the use of one filtration system that treats water for one or more pieces of equipment requiring the same treatment technologies.
This is at least two different water filter systems plumbed together in a way that allows different water treatment technologies to be delivered to different types of equipment.
Reducing sediment and chlorine, taste & odor is beneficial for ALL foodservice equipment, but not all equipment needs or benefits from scale inhibition. With careful attention to application requirements a Combination System can be an efficient, cost effective alternative to point-of-use filtration.
Here is an example of how it works:
- A properly sized Primary water filtration system is installed to reduce sediment and chlorine, taste & odor for all equipment; which can include fountain beverages, tea brewers, coffee brewers and ice makers; all of which benefit from these filtration technologies.
- A Secondary water filter is installed in conjunction with the primary filter, prior to the ice maker and coffee maker connections, to provide added protection against scale.
Combination Connector Kit allows any combination of FX or QT style systems.
OptiPure offers a variety of secondary filtration treatment options to meet required equipment flow and capacity requirements for your application. Our modular approach gives you the flexibility to select the perfect balance of treatment technologies for any combination of equipment.
When deciding whether “Combination” or “Point-Of-Use” is right for your application...
Be careful not to choose convenience at the cost of performance. It is reasonable, and cost efficient, to size filtration to meet your equipment requirements for a six month period between filter changes. With that in mind, here are a few important considerations:
- The Primary filter system’s rated “capacity” (gallons/liters) should be greater than the total amount of water that will be used by ALL of the equipment to be treated for a six month period between filter changes.
- The Primary system’s “flow rate” should meet the real-world combined flow requirements of all the equipment.
- The Secondary filtration system must be properly sized to provide added protection for the six month period between filter changes.
Contact OptiPure for an analysis of your equipment and water filter or treatment requirements, and to help you decide the best filtration option for your application.
Contact us to inquire about Dealer/Distributor opportunities.