The BWS200/16 is a Blended Water Reverse Osmosis System that removes >97% of the total dissolved solids (TDS) from water. The reverse osmosis (RO) water is precisely blended with filtered water to a user desired TDS level to produce "Optimized" water. The system operates at line pressure and can produce up to 250 gallons per day. The BWS200/16 is a complete system that includes integrated pre-filtration with particulate and chlorine reduction, reverse osmosis, and precision blend capabilities in a space-saving, wall-mount design. The system features a built-in, full system bypass valve and sample port to assure no service interruption and simplifies routine maintenance. Also included is a 16 gallon atmospheric storage tank with a top-mounted variable-flow repressurization system and sub-micron air breather/filter.
- 300-05828 - CTO-Q10 (2 Required)
- 204-52820 - AMS-QT15 (1 Required)
- 164-85015 - BPA200 Booster Pump Assembly
- 160-52120 - QTPT-1 Chlorine, Taste, Odor Post-Treatment Assembly
- 160-50011 - FX-11CR Chloramine Reduction Post-Treatment Assembly