The OP175/16 Water Treatment System utilizes reverse osmosis (RO) to remove >97% of the dissolved solids (TDS) from water. Then a balance of minerals is dissolved into the RO water to provide desirable "Optimized" water TDS. The system operates at line pressure and can produce up to 175 gallons per day of optimal quality water for applications where TDS reduction or the removal of the majority of hardness minerals is required. The OP175/16 is a complete system that includes integrated pre-filtration with particulate and chlorine reduction, reverse osmosis and mineral addition in a space saving, wall-mount or undercounter design. A built-in full system bypass valve and sample port assures no service interruption and simplifies routine maintenance. Also included is a 16 gallon atmospheric storage tank with a top-mounted variable-flow repressurization system and sub-micron air breather/filter.
Drinking Water Fill Stations
- 300-05828 - CTO-Q10 ( 2 Required)
- 204-52820 - AMS-QT15 (1 Required)
- 300-05850 - MA-Q10 (1 Required)
- 164-85015 - BPA-200 Booster Pump Assembly
- 160-52120 - QTPT-1 Chlorine, Taste, Odor Reduction Post-Treatment
- 160-52110 - QTMA10-1 Mineral Addition Post-Treatment Assembly