The OP350/50 is a Reverse Osmosis System that removes >97% of the total dissolved solids (TDS) from water. Then a balance of minerals is dissolved into the RO water to provide desirable "Optimized" water TDS. The system operates at line pressure and can produce up to 350 gallons per day of optimal quality water for applications where TDS reduction or the removal of the majority of hardness minerals is required. The OP350/50 is a complete system that includes integrated pre-filtration with particulate and chlorine reduction, reverse osmosis, and mineral addition in a space-saving, wall-mount design. The system features a built-in, full system bypass valve and sample port to assure no service interruption and simplifies routine maintenance. Also included is a 50 gallon atmospheric storage tank with a top-mounted variable-flow repressurization system and sub-micron air breather/filter.
- 300-05830 - CTO-Q (2 Required)
- 204-53040 - AMS-QT (1 Required)
- 300-05855 - MA-Q15 (1 Required)
- 164-85020 - BPS-QT Booster Pump Assembly
- 160-52120 - QTPT-1 Chlorine, Taste, Odor Post-Treatment Assembly
- 160-50011 - FX-11CR - Chloramine Reduction Post-Treatment Assembly