OptiPure Reverse Osmosis Systems are a viable solution for foodservice water treatment applications when:
- Total Dissolved Solids (TDS) and hardness levels are too severe for scale inhibition or basic filtration.
- Equipment manufacturer’s minimum water quality standards for warranty must be achieved.
- Consistency of product is required regardless of location or differing water characteristics.
OptiPure offers different styles of reverse osmosis systems which include blending water systems (BWS) and mineral addition systems (OP).
- BWS systems allow management of TDS with the use of a precision blend valve to adjust TDS to the desired level.
- OP systems utilize mineral addition to ensure a specific balance of minerals in water regardless of incoming water quality.
It is important that OptiPure reverse osmosis systems are specifically designed to meet particular applications. An improperly designed and applied reverse osmosis system can cause operational problems and damage equipment. Contact your OptiPure dealer, distributor or representative to help with the design.